We're still in the process of gathering information together at the moment and will be adding to the details below with local support groups and appeals.
If you have information you'd like us to include, please complete the form below.
Local Support Groups
Doncaster Community Hub will provide:
- A Helpline available 7 days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm – anyone can ring this if they are vulnerable and have no other support or if they know of someone who needs help
- An email service to access and request support offering online signposting for people
- An online chat service that will be operational daily from 8.00am to 8.00pm and will be able to signpost people to the support they need
- Practical support such as urgent food supplies, shopping, collection of medication and checking up on vulnerable people
- Signposting and connecting people to others in their local community and ideas for ways to keep well during this difficult time such as exercising at home, keeping connected; to friends and family or just finding someone to talk to
- A place for those who want to volunteer and help to co-ordinate this with existing voluntary and community organisations
To access help and support from Doncaster Community Hub call 01302 430300, email email@example.com online chat www.dncommunityhub.org.uk
Doncaster Community Hub, is a partnership between Doncaster Council, Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust (DCLT), Age UK and other voluntary, community and faith organisations across the Borough.
Facebook Support Groups
Doncaster Community Flood and Covid-19 Volunteers , Donations and Updates
Bessacarr Covid-19 Mutual Aid Community Group
Doncaster Covid-19 Mutual Aid Group